Grooms Cottage is very well equipped with a cosy sitting room, bright, comfortable bedrooms and an attractive private garden area. It is admirably suited for a large party if you rent Carriage House next door. The Cottage will sleep five people.
All year, special rates apply for 2 people - 25% off the quoted tariff - excluding 25 May - 1 June, 13 July - 31 August, October half-term, Christmas and New Year.
- Decorated with a Heritage paint scheme with solid oak floors.
- Entrance into small hallway.
- Sitting room with Dean Forge Clear View Wood burner with plenty of comfortable Multi York seating.
- Large LG Television and a DVD player.
- Dining room with circular table, and archway to a light and modern fully fitted bespoke Howdens kitchen, which features a fan assisted oven, halogen hob and a microwave.
- Our crockery is white Villeroy & Bosch, with glasses and saucepans from John Lewis.
- 2 ensuite bedrooms (one king size and one twin).
- 1 smaller third bedroom with double bed which shares a bathroom with the master bedroom.
- Our bedlinen is all 300 count Egyptian cotton.
- Outside there is a small terrace immediately in front of the cottage and a further grassed garden area just beyond the driveway.
- We have superb biomass heating, with endless hot water in addition to the Dean Forge Clear View stoves to keep you warm and toasty. We supply complimentary logs.
- Wood burning stove, logs, oil-fired central heating, electricity.
- Colour TV (freeview) and DVD player.
- Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher.
- Auto Washing machine/Dryer.
- Cot & High Chair.
- Bed linen and towels included in the rent.
- Non smokers only.
- Well behaved pets welcome (max 2).
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Game fishing available by prior arrangement (fly only) £25 per rod/day.
- Pub, Shops & Post Office - 2 miles